Saturday, May 22, 2010

Simon Says ........ GPS Style

Some of you may have heard myself or Sarah talk about our wonderful idea for a revolutionary new GPS in the past. For those that have not, here is the idea. Everyone loves to play Simon Says and as children in large bodies I continue to desire this fun game. I don't like to really listen to superiors so pretending is fun. We would like to develop a GPS that plays simon says with the driver. "Turn Left on Main Ahead....... Simon didn't say turn Left on Main Ahead..... redirecting." This entertaining yet purposeful product will not only get a few laughs from your friends, but also will help one concentrate upon the words coming out of the mouths of others. Every now and then Simon might even change his name to something similar like Diamond....."Diamond says turn right on 71st Terrace...... Simon did not change his name to Diamond..... Redirecting." Too bad that show my mom and I enjoyed watching a few years ago isn't still going on. I can't remember the name of it but inventors competed to patent their creation. If you would love to see this product in production, simply mail a $600 refundable deposit to my address. Read terms and conditions for terms and conditions of said refund.

I realize my first post stated I wouldn't post pointless blogs and one might think this is pointless, but it is a true passion of mine to help the children of America. The children who live is large bodies. We need Simon Says in our lives more and this GPS would not only get us to our destination with a few pit stops in between, but also brighten each day. *Note: the GPS sometimes reroutes the driver to his favorite restaurant. Duly Noted. Ciao.

1 comment: